DC

20 Images For The 30th Day Of 2018

By Lee Dixon - January 30, 2018

 20 images here, gotta say I love the Batman, A Nightmare Before Christmas Kids, Black Manta and a very smart Cylon.
What's your favourite? As always you can leave a comment below by signing in with the usual social media or email, and you will never miss another post again.....

 I'm also unlocking this month's album with over a 115 and there is time for me to add a few more finds before the end of the week.
























All images and rights are to the photographer and cosplayer, I don’t alter/crop out any detail or names in the images. As I see so many I can not link to all sites, but if you google search an image you will find the source. This is just me helping show off some amazing creations.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Post